With ONLY ONE WEEK TO GO till We Are Electric Weekender 2018, it’s time to start thinking about what to pack for Velder Woods. Below you’ll find a starter checklist for basic and outside the box items.
ARE YOU SURE YOU’RE SURE?
Don’t leave home without the following:
• Festival Tickets (mobile or printed)
• Sleeping Bags, air matress & Bedding (We have an air matress inflate service)
• Powerbank (there’s no electricity on the campsite, so make sure your power bank is charged!)
• Cooler (you would prefer a nice and cold beer over a luke warm one, right?)
• Inflatables (bring your weirdest inflatables to the splash pool party, and don’t forget the crocodile to throw at our mainstage!)
• Sunscreen (We’re aiming for a sun-kissed glow, not an excruciating burn) Sunscreen is allowed on the festivalsite as long as it isn’t in a spraybottle!
• Bug spray (we’re in a forest, remember)
• Toilet Paper (better safe than sorry!)
• Flag, balloon (to ID campsite)
• Earplugs (for sleeping & dancing)
• Snacks (being hangry is not an option) BBQ’s & gas bottles are not allowed due to local laws and the dry weather. Pro tips: get some bread, sandwiches, canned sausages & the likes. Pasta & pizza can also be enjoyed cold! You will find all other food and beverages at the camping supermarket, including breakfast and lunch.
Also don’t forget to:
• Get your tokens in advance. (You can collect those on the festival grounds at a separate desk. And remember: pre-ordering means no waiting in line ánd saving some money)
• Pre-order an ice cold Tray of Heineken Beer for just €21,- for the perfect start of the festival! (available till 29th of June)
• Pre-order your parking ticket. (again, pre-ordering saves money)